Do you get frustrated by the cycle of losing weight then gaining weight time and time again?
Do you say to yourself “I know what I need to do, I just don’t seem to do it”?
Is your relationship with food chaotic?
Well, what if I told you there are forces underneath the surface that, not only don’t want you to lose weight, but actively work to get you BACK to being overweight.
Many say to lose weight you need to “eat less and move more” – That’s only part of the story. If you are not aware of these forces, you WILL lose to them every time.
In this talk you will learn:
- What people, including experts, get wrong about “diets don’t work”.
- The mental, physical and environmental forces that DON’T want you to lose weight.
- Why The ‘Biggest Loser’ don’t have reunions and the problem with dramatically cutting calories.
- Why completely cutting out sugar & processed food is a BAD idea.
- The 5 Step Strategy to counter the hidden forces and have psychology working FOR, rather than against, you.
- The science backed value you get in this talk WILL help you see what you can do to end the frustrations of the past and go forward to lose weight long term.
Thursday 27th July 2017
St Johns Hall, 8 Rachel Court, Danescourt, CF5 2HS
About Aaron Morton
Aaron Morton is a Personal Trainer who has spent the last 7 years working with busy professionals to upgrade their health. Along with his experience in hypnotherapy, Aaron uses the latest findings in psychology, fitness and nutrition to provide an approach that works to get his clients to be leaner, fitter and healthier.
Aaron recognised a long time ago, it was the mindset that got in peoples way in achieving their health & fitness goals. This led him to research the best ways in helping people create the habits that last and improve their relationship with food and their health.